Redeployment of the San Jose office employees, furniture, and workstations to the Livermore regional campus.
Comcast Corporation is one of the nation’s leading providers of entertainment, information, and communication products and services to residential and commercial customers. As of December 31, 2008, Comcast Cable served approximately 24 million video customers, 15 million high-speed Internet customers, and more than 6.5 million phone customers in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Solutions’ 10+ years business relationship as a Comcast Bay Area Region preferred vendor for office moves, adds, and changes has given Comcast the confidence to call upon Solution to:
- Coordinate the relocation of 400 Comcast employees to Livermore campus
- Analyze inventory requirements at each location.
- Reuse available inventory from the San Ramon location as needed.
- Refurbish inventory as needed.
- Repair workstations and office furniture as needed.
- Lay out the design plan at the Livermore site.
- Install inventory as required in the design plan
- Handle the relocation off hours to minimize employee down time.
Use all of Solutions’ in-house Refinishing, Refurbishing, Painting, Design, Sourcing, and Installation resources to relocate employees in record time.
Solutions were implemented that solidify Solution as one of the leading office furniture services companies in the industry.
- Available inventory was reused from the San Ramon location as needed.
- Missing parts were sourced and on-hand the day of installation in order to stay on schedule.
- Inventory was refurbished as needed.
- Workstations and office furniture were repaired as needed.
- New detailed consolidated office design plans were created.
- Remaining inventory was placed in storage or recycled per customer instruction.