Total Number of Workstations: 66 Cubicles & 28 Private Offices
Number of Days to Install: 10
Saxco International is the leading provider of rigid packaging solutions to the wine, beer, liquor and food industries in North America. Their expertise includes bottle design, product sourcing, decorating, project management and delivery.
- To relocate the facility from Oakland to Concord CA.
- To upgrade their image and corporate brand with newer products.
- To lower the cubicle walls for a more collaborated environment.
- Fit as many people in 6×8 workstations as the space could hold.
- Separate work groups within the workstations by decorative glass.
- Differentiate the private offices using various furniture options.
- Establish and furnish lobby, café, conference and training room locations.
- Collaborate with the client on product choices by providing multiple new & pre-owned options.
- New detailed furniture design plans were created.
- Coordinate and Project Manage furniture installations at new Concord facility with the client and various trades involved with the tenant improvement project.
- Implement client’s interior designer choices on corporate branding colors and fabric options.