Location: Concord, CA.
Total number of workstations: 66 Cubicles & 28 Private Offices.
Number of days: 10.
About the company: Saxco International is the leading provider of rigid packaging solutions for the wine, beer, liquor, and food industries in North America. Their expertise includes bottle design, product sourcing, decorating, project management, and delivery
- Relocating their facility from Oakland, CA to Concord, CA.
- Upgrading their image and developing the company brand with newer products.
- Lowering cubicle walls to create a more collaborative environment.
- Fitting as many people in 6’ by 8’ workstations as the space could hold.
- Separating work groups within the workstations using decorative glass.
- Differentiating private offices using various unique furniture options.
- Establishing and furnishing lobby, cafe, conference, and training room locations.
- Collaborating with the client on product choices and providing multiple new and pre-owned options.
- Creating detailed furniture design plans.
- Coordinating and project managing furniture installations at the new Concord facility to manage various trades involved with the tenant improvement project.
- Implementing the client’s interior designer choices on corporate branding colors and fabric options.