Decommission Bank of America’s Countrywide Mortgage and Merrill Lynch offices after acquisition and assess, redeploy, and reuse office furniture and workstations.
Bank of America serves one in two U.S. households, virtually all Fortune 1000 companies, and numerous worldwide clients. Their administration and support groups are always in flux, and the current business climate has led them to perform many office consolidations. Solutions’ Project and Move Management relationship with Bank of America of over 10 years has given the bank confidence rely on Solutions Office Interiors for the following tasks:
- Moving numerous administrative and support locations to newly consolidated locations.
- Laying out project and design plans to best utilize space at new locations.
- Decommission and redeploy office furniture assets while minimizing Bank of America employee productivity loss.
Bank of America’s solution was to utilize Solutions’ Project, Move Management, Design, and Installation teams to seamlessly consolidate offices of newly acquired Bank of America companies.
The following effective changes we implemented have solidified Solutions Office Interiors as one of the leading office furniture service companies in the industry:
- Inventoried office furniture down to the part level for all decommissioned offices.
- Analyzed new space planning requirements.
- Created detailed consolidated office design plans.
- Added, subtracted, or recycled current office furniture at decommissioned locations.
- Completed installations within very short timeframes with little employee disruption.