Location: Milpitas, CA.
Total number of workstations: 240 stations.
Installation time: 2 weeks.
About the company: FireEye, Inc. is a global network security company that provides automated threat forensics and dynamic malware protection against advanced cyber threats such as advanced, persistent threats and spear phishing.
FireEye needed a company to serve as their key outsource resource for all office interior requirements to fit their growing number of employees’ needs, so they hired Solutions Office Interiors to:
- Research all workstation and office furniture suppliers for the best solution to fit their specific needs.
- Provide storage and recycling services for existing furniture.
- Create a visibly new and more productive work environment to show clients and office staff.
- Analyze inventory requirements at each location.
- Develop the design plan at the Milpitas site.
- Install inventory as required for the design plan.
FireEye utilized Solutions’ Project, Move Management, Design, and Installation teams to install new furniture products and accomplish the following tasks:
- Providing loaner furnishings for 75 employees while the new office was being renovated.
- Analyzing new space planning requirements.
- Creating detailed consolidated office design plans.
- Completing installations within very short time frames while minimizing employee disruption.